Healthy and lustrous hair is a dream of every woman. Your health, including your hair, will often be severely impacted by the stress of modern-day living, aging, poor food habits, and nonexistent exercise. Let us tell you how you may relieve stress, get in shape, and take care of your hair all at the same time with these tips. Does Yoga for Hair Growth helps? Yoga is a mystical term in this context.
Yoga and its aesthetic benefits have been around for ages, but they were passed on to people in place of expensive cosmetic procedures since they are convenient and straightforward. But they aren’t long-term solutions. If you genuinely want black, lengthy hair, have a look at these yoga poses that may have a fantastic effect.
Related Post- Does Curry Leaves work for Hair Loss?
Yoga for Hair Growth
- Kapalabhati/ Front Lobe Cleansing Technique
- Sarvangasana/ The Shoulder Stand Pose
- Sirsasana/Headstand Pose
- Uttanasana/ Standing Forward Bending Pose
- Adho Mukho Svanasana/ Downward dog facing pose
1. Kapalabhati/ Front Lobe Cleansing Technique
An ancient technique for removing toxins from the body. Kapalabhati is a yoga practice for beautiful hair that can be performed in the manner described below.
How To Do
- Sit in the crossed leg posture while keeping your back, neck, and head straight.
- Relax all your muscles while placing your hands on your knees.
- Breathe in deeply and then let all the air out while contracting your abdominal muscles.
- Do this 15 times and attempt to exhale while you do it.
- You are just starting. Repeat for 30 repetitions in your second round.
- Do this 60 times in your third round, then repeat as necessary.
Related Post- Best Home Remedies for Hair Loss & Regrowth
Benefits of Kapalabhati
- During this breathing exercise, your brain cells receive additional oxygen, which helps the neurological system improve hair growth.
- This is one of the most beneficial yoga positions for hair growth.
- It aids in digestion and helps with gas and acidity issues.
It is recommended to perform Kapalabhati first thing in the morning before eating.
2. Sarvangasana/The Shoulder Stand Pose
Sarvangasana increases blood flow to the head, which helps to build hair. To do Sarvangasana for healthy hair, follow these steps.
- Lie on your back and breathe deeply for a few moments.
- Raise your legs slowly until your feet point to the ceiling or sky.
- Rest your body on your shoulders and the back of your neck, with your hands positioned halfway up your spine.
- Your legs and spine are straight at all times.
- Keep your focus on the thyroid gland and take deep breaths during the procedure.
Benefits of Sarvangasana
- It increases the amount of oxygen available to the skin, allowing hair to grow.
- This Yoga pose is perfect for dry or thin hair.
- The Asana works for people suffering from thyroid disorder
Consult your doctor before attempting this posture if you have a slipped disc, cardiac problems, or high blood pressure. Besides, there are other yoga poses for hypertension.
Related Post- Symptoms, Causes & Treatment for Hair Loss at Early Age
3. Sirsasana/Headstand Pose– Yoga for Hair Growth
It’s evident from the name that you’re supposed to be standing on your head in this position. It’s a challenge, but it has a positive impact on your body. One of the best yoga asanas to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth, this pose can help you achieve both.
How To Do
- Slowly invert your body and stand on your head.
- Place your forearms on the backside of the neck or head to provide support.
- This asana should be performed with the help of a wall for beginners.
- Also, consistently execute this asana under the supervision of a qualified instructor; otherwise, significant injury may occur.
- Sirsasana can immediately ease stress and soothe your thoughts.
- The asana enhances your focus and delivers increased blood flow to the scalp.
- It helps with premature grey hair also.
Doing this asana correctly demands a lot of practice. Try leaning against the wall while another person supports you.
Related Post- Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally- Home Remedies
4. Uttanasana/ Standing Forward Bend Pose
A regular Uttanasana practice will help with hair development. To do this asana, follow these steps.
How To Do
- Stand upright, bend at the hips, and reach your knees with your head.
- Try to make a head-to-foot contact.
- Blood circulation to the scalp increases dramatically while bending to touch knees.
- It gives your brain cells a burst of energy.
- This helps to calm the mind and prevents splitting headaches and sleepless nights, resulting in healthier hair.
- Constipation problems are alleviated by massaging the digestive organs.
You can do it on an empty stomach in the morning or after a meal, but only after a gap of about 4 to 6 hours.
Also Read- Spot Jogging Benefits for Weight Loss
5. Adho Mukha Svanasana/ The Downward Dog Facing Pose
This asana also causes a significant increase in blood flow, which increases the amount of oxygen reaching the scalp.
How To Do
- Stand forward and slowly bend your elbows to touch the ground with your hands.
- You need a little more space between your hands and your feet.
- Your head should be positioned so that it reaches as far as possible towards your feet.
- You want to put your head on the floor in reverse posture, which is what this exercise is all about.
- There is an increase in blood flow to the head, promoting hair growth by improving blood circulation.
- It also aids digestion by compressing the abdominal muscles.
- In addition, it helps to stretch the neck and spine, relieving stress. Because it soothes and calms your mind, it prevents hair loss.
It is not recommended to do this pose if you have high blood pressure.
Conclusion– Yoga for Hair Growth
Yoga isn’t only a physical activity — it’s a beautiful way to rejuvenate your body from the inside out. Many psychological problems that aren’t visibly apparent but are harmful to your health, including sadness, stress, rage, and irritability, are common in those with a poor self-image.
Yoga for hair development, like the preceding exercises, can help promote general wellness and assist with various hair issues.